Would you like to get a free ticket to Central Europe’s largest conference covering deep tech & practical topics for designers, developers, and product managers? We are supporting WebExpo 2019 and thanks to it, we are giving away one FREE Conference ticket to attend this event.
How to get a free ticket?
Our localisation team managed to mangle up this question. Can you recover what it says and answers the hidden question?
If you can, send it to us together with the source information, be the first one and the ticket is yours.
UPDATE: We already have the winner.
D̨͈͍̗͈̜̫̞̳̥͗᷆᷾̏᷀̊ͦ̆͜͡͞͏̙̻͎̍̈ͯͣ᷾͡o̟͎̜̜̫̝̮͔͕̭̣̱᷊͚ͭ̿ͣ͐̒ͤͣ͂͂᷀̆͌᷆̉ͯ͢͠ y̡̛͕᷂̙͖̘̥̩̣᷇̿͌ͤ᷈̌᷾̆̒́᷅̈́̇̿̔̅ͣ̕̚͜͜o̹ͪ͐̒᷀̓͘͢͝͏̸̙̱᷊̭̣̝᷂̝̝̯̬͊ͨͧͤ͊̚̚͢͝ụ̵̴̢᷊̥̯̜̦̲̯᷂͊͂̋̓᷀̔᷀᷾̃᷄ͣ̽᷉͋᷇̅̐̕ͅ k̡̼̹̠̪͚͐᷇̃᷁̐̾᷀᷉̍ͨ͋͘͏͕̤̩͈̼̹̃ͭ̊̉͞͝n̷̸̳̝̩̞̣̙̘̮͉ͮͣ̇̒᷀᷃̐͐͐̄᷀̃᷁̈᷄̕͘͝͡͡ǫ̶̢̙̥̼͍͔͉͍̞̜ͧ̽̃᷾͗͒ͥ̂̐͗͊͗͆͐͘͜͢͟ͅw̸̵̡͔̰̹͓̳̹̞͍͎̝̞͐̊̇ͨ̀̒̐̅̈͒ͩ᷾̍̇͌ͤ͡ t̨̨̠̹̪̩͖̻᷄̑͆͂̃̈᷁᷁̿ͬ̽᷇̋̋̋̐ͯͣͣͬͪͬ͞h̨̙̝̘̭̰̰̝̞̞᷄̐᷁̃ͮ͌͛᷅ͨ᷁̎̽ͣ̅̀̓͌᷁͜͠͞ȩ͎̩᷈͏̳̬͉͔̗̝̖᷆᷀᷃̔᷀ͧ͛ͯ̄̾᷃ͬͣ̂ͪ̇͊͢ͅ ö̧͉̲̞̙᷊͍̪̝͇̻́᷁͐ͬ̇᷾̈͋̾ͨ͒̓͂ͬ̇ͤ᷇͝͞͡ŗ̵̟͉͚̳̦̩͉͍̞̝̺̤͎͌ͯ᷁̉͗ͧͨ̽͊͂̒᷆͛᷄͑͟ï̛̭̼̮̺͖̣̌ͤͪ͋᷈ͦ᷆̈̒ͪ̐̒̈͐᷉̆ͨ͑́ͩ̚͟͠ģ̸̵̨̺͙̠̻͇͕̪᷂̹᷿᷆ͩͮ᷁̏ͬͬͧ̊᷇ͩͤ᷁̓᷈᷇͘í̜᷄ͯ͜͏̟̺͚͐̾͛͘̚͏̣̤̪̳̩͉ͪ̂͏̟̘͔᷉ͫ̀͞n̵̴̶̶̡͚̖̰̗̟̙͕͉̞̟᷂͕̦̿̄᷅̃̀᷃̃̉͐ͯ̄̈͡s̨̨͛ͫ͟͏̛̥̠̝͚᷂̰̜͓͚᷊̞͚͚ͣ̅᷀̿᷁ͣ̑̑͆̔͟ ơ̷̴̢̬̻̞̬᷂̩̰͕̣̩͖᷈̍᷇́͋̓ͫ̂͗᷅̈́̋͒̀᷁͡f̴̫͈̯̘̬̯̪̅̌̒͐͗̒ͪ̎̉̚͟͏̴̷̺̫ͧ᷆̇̓ͫͣ̍ ţ̸̨͇̹̺͓͕̮̰͉̤͊̔᷾͌̔ͦ͊̇̇͐᷄̂̏͛͊̄ͥ̏͞h̷̢͍̦̱̳̟᷊̙͈͎᷂̭̲͖̤͗̂ͯ᷄᷈ͩ̈́͋ͩ᷀͗̄͢͜͡ę̶̸̴̵̥͔̹̰͈̲̹͚̜͈̗͚᷉ͣ͋̒᷄̒̔ͣͫ̅̕͢͜͡ l̨̧͇̹̗͔͕̳͓̳̭̜̪̲ͫ᷄᷄̑̊᷇ͥ̿᷁͋̂̓ͫ͢͝͏̏t̸̷̢͙̙͓̖̗̖̥̙̦᷂͚̏̿᷁̌ͦͥͨ͑́̒̀̓͌ͤ̔ͦ͠;̴̨̡̤̤͔̞̩̻̫͍͕͙ͩ᷉͊᷾᷈ͫ̒᷅̈́̔͊̍ͩ̐̂͟͡ͅB̶̶̡̧̛̛͈͉̣̝̰̼̓ͣ̎͒̊̿̊̃̏᷅͊̎ͮ̈́̍͘̚͡ͅl̶͓̝̝̲̜͓̘̦̘̩̒ͨ̄͛ͣ͆̋ͮ͐̅̆ͨ̈̐̾̐̏̕̕͠î̷̙͙̫̳̺͚͍̱̤̖̱̻̗̝ͫ᷉̒᷉᷀ͣ᷀͌̋̀᷁̿̚͘͢n̵̸̰̝̮͕̘̬̰̪̿ͥͨ᷄̅᷀ͣ͌͗ͯͯͪ͝͏̴̺̝͍͍ͧ̍k̷̠͉̩̅ͧ̑͊̓̔̓ͧ͟ͅ͏̛̭̫̖̜ͤ͛͋̎ͨ̈́̍᷇͒᷆̚g̵͚͉̭͕̞͇͓̻͈̠͂̇̃͆̆̄̎̔͆̒ͫ͑̋̒᷁ͩ̋͘͢͢t᷂̺̂᷅᷄᷄᷄͝ͅ͏̴̺̪̝̼͖᷿̩͕͉̩̈ͣ̋̌᷇͊̌̄͂̕;̢̭̖᷊̖͇͖̪̣͙̘̗̳ͦ̇̽ͮ᷈᷅᷁ͥ͗ͬ̔ͬ̓ͬ̽̅͠ͅ t̥̰̩͇̞͓͍̾̈́̆͆ͧ̇ͤ͢a᷿̠̲̮͎̪̳ͬ᷅᷃͊͂ͤ͠͞g̶̠͍̗᷿͂᷀̆̃̐̑̊̕͟͟?̴̵̛̛̥̮̥͉̮᷅̌̑᷇͂͘
Get a discounted ticket
Get the ticket with a 20% discount using the promo code ‘kiwi20’ when purchasing a ticket. It must be inserted in lowercase and is not applicable for Premium workshops.
About WebExpo 2019
WebExpo is Central Europe’s largest conference covering deep tech & practical topics for designers, developers, product managers, and marketers. It will take place on September 20–22 in Prague gathering 70 experts, 7 hands-on workshops and hosting 1700 participants from different parts of Europe. Learn more in the program
Some interesting talks you can highlight or use as inspiration:
You don’t have to highlight all of them, but it might help you to get some inspiration:
- (DEV) New adventures in Front-End, 2019 edition — Vitaly Friedman, co-founder of Smashing Magazine, will present clever front-end tricks and strategies for building responsive websites — with pattern libraries, SVG, Flexbox, CSS Grids, Accessibility, responsive images, performance tricks, service workers and HTTP/2. Yes, all of it.
- (DEV) Maximizing web developer productivity with AMP — Paul Bakaus, Head of AMP Dev relations at Google, will teach us how AMP can have more benefits beyond SEO purposes. However, used as a primary framework, it can definitely streamline your initial development and maintenance to make development more productive.
- (DEV) NEXT.JS: The react framework — Tim Neutkens will explore how to solve all the problems can appear building fast and scalable React applications by using Next.js. From compilation to optimization to developer experience.
- (UX) Bringing personality back to the web — Vitaly Friedman, co-founder of Smashing Magazine will shed some light on the strategy of how to bring personality back to web design, and how we can make our experiences more humane while also having a higher ROI.
- (UX) Getting real about UX — Joe Natoli will explain why the typical UX methods and processes we all learn, hear and read about often don’t work. Why so many of the things we do actually create obstacles to buy-in and success. And in the end, fail to improve product UX.
- Code in the dark: This is not a talk but it is really worth to mentioning that if you feel like a CSS & HTML master, you should prove it the dark… while others are watching. Get to know how to participate.
The organization will have different activities to encourage networking such as workshops, speakers’ corner, and meeting areas. Additionally, they will organize free IT courses for kids and offer a childcare service.